Happy Camper

Hey everyone happy Tuesday!!!
It's Stephanie here with you today to
share a fun little card with you.
We have been doing a lot of camping this summer which is one of my favorite things to do with the family!!
I thought this itty bitty stamp camper bliss was perfect to get me in the mood for our camping trip coming up!!!


I colored my image with my inktence pencils love these because a little color goes along way!!
I used a summer collection from echo park for my pattern paper and to add a little more fun I added washi tape and of course my favorite twine!!!


So now onto my favorite part sharing one of my unity faves this week that I saw over on the Unity Show and tell page on facebook!!
This card is just gorgeous by Terri.
It makes me want to get out all of my Fall themed supplies lol
Have a fabulous day!!!