Tuesday, July 11, 2017

DT Tuesday

Happy Tuesday!  Maria here with your DT Tuesday!  This week I decided to play with 
the floral kit Always by your Side and the girl called Sunny  Days.


I decided to make a background using the flowers from Always by your side and my Misti stamping tool.  I stamped the flower (outlined version then solid version in color) multiple times to create some background paper.  


Using my Distress Oxide ink I went over the entire thing in broken china and added some drops of water to create the oxide effect slightly.



I was checking out the fabulous creations by everyone in Unity Show & Tell here are just a few that I loved:


Check out this card by Helene.  I just love her baker's twine technique so very cool and clever!

This fantastic one is by Mary Anne.  I love the texture she has going on here using texture paste and Oxide inks.


And check out this shabby chic creation by Mechele.  I just love all the fun texture and distressing on this one.

And these fun inspiration rocks by Bonnie.  Great quote Bonnie, thanks for sharing!



 Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close