Welcome to Inspiration Wednesday!

What inspires you to stamp?
This is my sister, Carla!  She inspires me!   She started me stamping about 19 years ago.  She also called me one day and said "You are not gong to believe this new stamp company called Unity, it's like they make the stamps thinking about you.  You will LOVE them!"  It then took me about 10 seconds to follow her advice and fall in love with Unity!  
I think if you do what you LOVE with the Peeps you LOVE it is a winning combo every single time!!
[I found this on Pinterest. 
 https://www.pinterest.com/pin/674132637942786127/
It is in another language, please let it be appropriate LOL]
Carla lives about 2 hours from me so I always spend a couple of nights with her.  I was about to jump in the shower to leave and she said Let's stamp.  OK and I plopped right down and here is what we made!
 This one Carla made with PMS Peggy.  The flower and ribbon are from her stash.  The ink is Gina K Ocean Mist.  The paper is SU and K & Co. 
 Carla also made this one using Paris Newsprint on the butterfly and the sentiment is from a Goodie Bag she had so I am not sure what set it belongs to.  If you must have it let me know and I will track it down! The ink is Gina K Autumn Landscape and Kraft.  The paper is SU and K & Co.  The Eiffel Tower is from a Summer in Paris Cricut cartridge.  That thread is from two vintage spools from the thrift store and I LOVE it!  You will be seeing a ball of thread on all my cards now probably LOL  The pearls are from Recollections. 
 These cards we used Beary Best Dad.  I made the top one, Carla made the bottom one.  We used SU cardstock on the card base and K&Co is all of the printed paper.  
 We colored with Tim Holtz distress markers, as you can see I color just like a 3 year old *GASP*  LOL  So I paper pieced to try to make up for it LOLOLOLOLOLOL  The screw brads came from her stash.  I think Making Memories made them years ago or maybe Die Cuts with a View.  
 I made this one and I used Brave Girl Teepee.  I used SU cardstock on the card base and K&Co is all of the printed paper.  The pearls are from Recollections.  I also used vintage thread.  
Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope we inspired you and I hope you grab whoever inspires you and sit down and stamp with them!