SMAK- LOL Saturday!



Hello, Unity lovers!
Echo here today with 2 projects using 
this month's SMAK (scrapbook, mixed media, altered art kit)

I am mainly a card maker and I have no problem using the SMAK or LOL (layers of life) kits for making cards. So don't rule out these awesome memberships if you are mainly a card maker and of course they are amazing for mixed media, art journaling, and scrapbooking! 

First up I made this card using the beautiful chandelier from the SMAK kit. I paired it with the sentiment from Glowing & Beautiful kit that was just released on Wednesday! 



I love how Unity's stamps work so well together!

Here is June's SMAK kit if you haven't seen it yet! 



Next up I made another card using the SMAK kit. I love the vintage clocks in this kit!




Both memberships are fantastic!
If you want to learn more about these memberships. 
Click here for SMAK and here for LOL.



Hope you are having a fantastic Saturday!

See what I am crafting about on:
 My blog- Instagram- FacebookPinterest


Labels: , ,