Inspiration Wednesday


Happy HUMP Day Unity friends.  It's Kris here to share some inspiration with you today.


Before I start, let me say that there is no better place to look for inspiration for using your Unity stamps other than The Unity Show & Tell Facebook Group (HINT-if you don't already belong, click on the link and ask to join!).  I freely admit that when I'm stumped for a layout, or a color combination, or even stamp pairings...it's a go-to source of inspiration.
 
Now, I just love all kinds of animals, critters, and birds, especially birds.  We have a few neon bar signs hanging out on our back patio and every year some kind of bird (last year morning dove) seems to like to build a nest on one of the sign's transformers.  This year it was our little red-headed finches (well, the males have red heads anyway!).  They were born about 2 weeks ago and sadly (for me), they flew on Monday.  Here's my last picture of (any of) them.  When this little one woke up yesterday, Mom, Dad, and the other 3 babies had already left.  I could just see the bewilderment on her face.  Shortly after I took this, Dad came back for her and all is good.

No automatic alt text available.
 
 
Now back to my cards.  It seems that Unity provides us with a never-ending supply of bird images to color.  Some are part of a KOTM and some are stand-alone.  I just love them all.
 
The card on the left uses an image from the January KOTM-When You Smile.  The card on the right is a fabulous image from Tierra Jackson-Do Your Thing Birdie.
 
 
That's my birdie-inspiration for today.  Here's hoping your ideas take flight.  Have a fabulous week!
 
 

Labels: , , , ,