Friday, May 5, 2017

Happy Friday ~ New release inspiration.

Hello, it's Gaylynn here with a few current release projects and quick tip videos.


I love everything about this new Realize kit by Phyllis Harris, especially the ocean, the beach, the lighthouse and the amazing sentiment.

I made a quick tip video focusing on the embellishment panels.



And here is another fabulous Phyllis Harris kit, Beauty In Everything.

This one also has a quick tip video tutorial, focusing on sunrise or sunset.



And finally, here is a card made from the May 2017 Kit of the Month called Free Your Dreams.
I love the variety you get each month, not to mention the beautiful art. 
For this quick tip video, I focus on the easy layers and frames.


Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Pam said...

Beautiful cards Gaylynn. I should have two orders coming today! :)

Dale Sue said...

My order is on the way to my home. I've crafted all my life and made cards for years. But there is nothing I've enjoyed as much as Unity. Thank you.

creatingincolors said...

I love the inspiration in these cards. Beautiful.

Post a Comment

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close