A Little Hello | Stephanie Gold


Hey friends! Stephanie Gold here again. There are so many fun new releases that are ON SALE and I have a card made with one of them to show to you today.

The kit I am using is called No One Sweeter designed by Tierra Jackson and it's on sale for 10 bucks people!!!

Image may contain: text 

Here is my card:


After coloring that sweet little birdie, I ran my cardstock through an embossing folder to give it some subtle texture. I deconstructed my sentiment a bit and tied some twine around it and then used dimensional adhesive to pop it up off it's white card base.





Ok friends, time to get shopping!!! Make sure to check those sales and pick your faves!

There is also a FREE kit and shipping with purchase of $75 or more in the USA. Hop to it ya'll!! :)

Much love and happy crafting!

Xo, Stephanie

Follow me: MY BLOG // FACEBOOK // INSTAGRAM // PINTEREST

Labels: , , ,