SOTW December 11, 2016

Happy Sunday.  I hope you're ready for Christmas, because YIKES! it's only 2 WEEKS away!  If you're not, maybe you can convince someone near and dear to you to get you an awesome SOTW Subscription.
 
It's so easy to sign up and get an exclusive itty bitty set delivered right to your door each and every week.  Also, these images are only for SOTW subscribers...no one else gets their hands on these (unless you invite your crafty friends over to play, of course!).
 
Now, my confession is that I've been so busy with Christmas prep that I didn't have time to play with this week's gorgeous image.  BUT don't fret, because my DT sister Kary did and she colored this one beautifully.  Here's some inspiration for Deserving from Angie Blom.
 
 
 
And here's the set.
 
 
 
Go check out all the details and start your SOTW Subscription today then have yourself a Merry little Christmas.

Labels: , ,