SMAK LOL Saturday | Stephanie Gold


Happy Saturday everyone!! I did my VERY best at attempting some fun distress ink goodness (a la Jolande) and although it is definitely not my typical style, I think it turned out pretty cute! Here is my project:


Not bad, ehh? I used Tim Holtz distress inks and a paper towel (I don't have any of the little blending tools yet). The colors I used were Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean, and Seedless Preserves.


The stamps are from this months Layers of Life (LOL) seen here:


But don't forget about the SMAK kit (Scrapbooking, Mixed Media, Altered Art Kit) either!!! This one would also be PERFECT for these fun distress ink techniques:


Click here to find out more about the LOL kit!

Click here to find out more about the SMAK kit!

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have you tried distress inks yet?!
I would love to know how you use them! Much love!

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog

Labels: , , ,