KOTM Monday with Karen...

Hi there Unity friends.  It's Karen here sharing this holiday card
using the October Unity KOTM - "Holiday Hugs"!!

This kit is full of so many lovely holiday stamps and sentiments, 
and now I am a little ahead here starting on this years batch of cards to create this Season!!


I'm featuring the sweet mistletoe stamp and sweet sentiment 
for a vintage card.  I love how these stamps can adapt so
easily to any style you want to create!!

I've used my Tim Holtz distress markers to watercolor this beautiful stamp...


The background was made by using a 2-3 other watercolor markers to match up 
perfectly (Pumice, Sage, & Old Paper) with my vintage 
designer papers for that nostalgic feeling I was going for here on this card!

Check out this month's kit, to sign up right now...



Have a wonderful day!

Hugs & Smiles,


Labels: ,