SOTW | Stephanie Gold


Hello friends!! Happy Sunday!! You know what Sunday means right???! The start of a NEW Stamp of the Week!!! Here is this week's set:

 

So those of you who follow me on FB and IG know that I just got a sweet little kitten!! I really wanted to write about her in my Traveler's Notebook. Here is what I put together:







We adopted her on the first day of Fall so the new SOTW was the perfect set to document her homecoming. :) 

For those of you who are new to the SOTW membership, here are a few details.
*Once you sign up, you will receive a brand new stamp at your doorstep every single week for a super low price - $5.79/week!!!!
*You also have access to purchasing every PAST SOTW at the even LOWER price of $3.29!!!

I mean, these prices are CRAZY LOW, am I right?? Here is LAST week's SOTW that you can purchase for $3.29 once you sign up for a membership:

 

And a project I made with this past one:




Here is the link to the CURRENT SOTW so you can get even more info and sign up!!

Thanks for stopping by my friends! See you again soon ;)

Xo, Stephanie

Catch up with me here: Instagram > Facebook > My Blog

 

Labels: , ,