Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there and welcome to Growing in Unity Wednesday!  Carly is up this week as our GIU gal.

Meet Carly:



Here is a little something about Carly:

"Hello Unity friends! I'm Carly (aka)) Tiffani. I've been crafting since I was eight and there's nothing I have found that I didn't love.  My heart is in sharing my desire to follow and share Gods heart through cards and gifts for others. I think Unity has some of the most unique stamps and there's something for everybody!  I have been creating cards for many many years but my true desire to create them came to me around 28 years old. I wanted something easy to make and still use my crafty side.   I just can't atop creating them. However, I make metal stamped jewelry, reg jewelry, paintings, sewing, and gift baskets with a all kind of homemade items.   I'm excited to be doing Unity girl this week. Thanks for the opportunity"

Check out Carly's great project this week:


Be sure to swing on by Carly's blog each day this week for loads of great Unity inspiration.