SMAK Saturday

WOO! HOO! It's the weekend. Kris here to bring some Unity inspiration featuring the March SMAK kit - Breath It All In Love It All Out.
 
This kit is full of really big images and bold sentiments.  Most people who subscribe are into scrapbooking or mixed-media.  I'm going to show you how I used three items from the kit on a card.
 
I love the sentiment and decided to have the butterflies bursting out of the flower as if they're "loving it all out"!
 
This card is done on watercolor paper and colored with distress markers.  I also used 2 design elements from the July 2015 KOTM (just to give a bit of interest).  Here's my card.
 
 
Here's the full kit.
 
 
Just click on the bold link above to get all the details on how to start your subscription to this kit.  Also, don't forget to check out the other mixed media kit subscription - Layers of Life.  This month's kit is a beauty.
 
 
I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend.  I'll be here tomorrow too, to bring you the latest and greatest SOTW.
 

Labels: ,