Inspiration Wednesday with Kary


Hello, it's Kary today to share Inspiration Wednesday with you.  It's so good to be back to making cards and stamping after 3 months of being away.

Today, I have a card that is so dear to my heart.  I used the stamps from this month's KOTM - Chance to Change.


Some of you know that recently my mom was very ill and she spent over two months in hospital.  It was a tough time for all of us with many scary moments. 


I learnt a lot from this experience that although life is fragile, we overcome the challenges by making time for our loved ones and to always speak words of kindness and love.  In some ways, the words of this sentiment is so real - we grow through our ability to love without limits.


I hope you take time to do what you love today, make a card and send it to someone you have been thinking of.

Take care and have a wonderful day!!



Labels: ,