Inspiration Wednesday - Planning with Angeline

Happy Wednesday Unity peeps!

How many of you are planner obsessed? Well, I just started last year and yups, I'm hooked. Who knew planning could be this fun? :) 
I am using MAMBI's Happy Planner to write down all my stuff and I thought ... HEY, why not do some stamping in it using some Unity Stamps?

Here I am using the SMAK 02/15 "Life is what you make it" to decorate my weekly spread.

Unity Stamp Blog: Inspiration Wednesday - Planning with Angeline  #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #planner #mambi #happyplanner #mamaelephant #plannerstamp

I stamped the images in with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored them with my Prima oil pastels. Just a little color goes a long way!

Unity Stamp Blog: Inspiration Wednesday - Planning with Angeline  #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #planner #mambi #happyplanner #mamaelephant #plannerstamp

For the sentiments, I used Mama Elephant's Tutti Frutti ink to ink them up.

Unity Stamp Blog: Inspiration Wednesday - Planning with Angeline  #scrappyscrappy #unitystampco #stamp #stamping #planner #mambi #happyplanner #mamaelephant #plannerstamp

If you enjoy my planner spreads, do check out my Instagram feed for more updates.
IG: @scrappyscrappy_

Meanwhile, for more information on Unity Stamp's SMAK kits (which is perfect for cards, mixed media, and yes, even planners!) CLICK HERE.

And am leaving you with this quote for the week. Have a great one!


Labels: , , , ,