DT Tuesday!

Is it just me or is January already flying by?! This is Rachel again for yet another DT Tuesday! My mom requested some thank you cards so I pulled out my two Unity stamp kits and created 3 quick cards!

These cards all use the December 2015 Kit of the Month and the ever so useful Jar of Mixed Sentiments kit (seriously, buy that kit if you don't own it yet).




Each card was made the same way but with different watercolor splats and different pattern paper... so they don't look the same at all! Simple simple simple!




Now it's the best time of the week! Here are some projects that caught my eye in the Unity Show and Tell Facebook group... I hope you're a member!


I love the popped up highlight image Eva Bussom created with his stamp. And the black and white is so clean and elegant!


How sweet is this card?! Joni Londo definitely gave this cute Lulu stamp justice! So sweet.







Labels: , , , ,