Move Forward...

Do you get all excited when your Unity stamps arrive?  

I feel that way every month and I especially LOVE the Unity KOTM kits.

Every kit is so special and so inspirational, like this OCTOBER 2015 kit.

OCTOBER-2015-BEAUTY-COMES-FROM-BEING-YOURSELF
I can never decide on a favorite stamp image in any KOTM.  Likewise for this kit, but the heart shaped floral image just pulls at my heart waiting to be brought to life.


I used Copic Markers and my tip is start with your favorite color and choose the largest image first.  Use at least 2 shades of markers to layer and blend the colors of the petals - this gives the image some interest.  I never plan my color selection and just go with the flow - coloring has to be fun!

Here is the finished card, and I think the sentiment quote goes perfectly with the image.


I hope this inspires you to color and to create today :)

Labels: ,