Layers of Life kit on a Saturday


Happy World Card Making Day!!

Andrea here with your Saturday Unity share
I inked up an old Layers of Life kit that is a FAVE!!
'Magical {bliss and wonder}'



I know Fall and Pumpkin Spice are in the air 
but I have to admit it is time to make Christmas cards for me!
I stamped the doily border in a purple ombre ink 
I then stamped the snowflakes in white pigment ink
They didn't turn out as stark as I wanted to I sprinkled white embossing powder over the ink
heated it up and problem solved!
I then added silver thread after being inspired by a Unity quick tips video
Don't you love those things!!!

Now to switch back to a Fall frame of mind and work with this month's LOL kit
'winged wild and free'


Oooooo
This kit is so darn beautiful!

Have you signed up for the LOL monthly kit yet?
Click here to find out how you can receive gorgeous kits like this every month!

Cheers!



Labels: , ,