Our Hearts to Yours.. KOM MONDAY

Good Day, Angie Blom here with some fun Holiday CARDS.. 
Have you gotten your September KOM.. Our Hearts to Yours.
Oh my.. so many fabulous images and sentiments in this one.. 
I think you are going to want to sign up. 
These can be used over and over .
Here are some cards I made using this kit. 


All the cards have a touch of shimmer to them.. hard to capture it in the photo's, but I managed to get in on this one.. I used Wink of Stella Clear glitter. I love this one because it goes on any color. 


Here is the Fabulous Kit of the Month.. 
to become a member go to the Unity Stamp Company website for all the details. 


I  L O V E this girl.. tell me are you enjoying the added girls in these kits? 


This Christmas Tree is one of my favorites .. lots of words in there if you look closely. 


Loving the light bulb ornaments as well.. too many fun images  to play with.. 


I can't wait for the next KOM to come out.. wonder what great images will be next. 
Have an outstanding day. 
Hugs, 
Angie 
xoxo 

Labels: , ,