KOTM Monday!

Hey, Unity peeps.  Kris here to say so glad to see everyone in the states back from a [hopefully] fabulous 4th of July weekend.  AND to everyone else, I hope your weekend was awesome too!

Well, it's Monday! and that means it's time for some KOTM inspiration.  The July kit is so beautiful.  There are so many images and sentiments that I love, I really didn't know where to start.

If you're not a subscriber, then I'm here to tell you that you ought to be.  To have this many images for such a great price delivered straight to your mail box every month is just the best deal around.
 
So here is my inspiration for you.  I used the beautiful floral image and heart-felt quote from Angie Blom.
 

Here is the full kit.

 
AND here is the link that will tell you everything you need to know about starting your subscription to the KOTM.
 
So what are you waiting for?  Hop on board this exciting trip to having these wonderful images delivered right to your door every single month.
 
Be well, be safe, and have an awesome week.
 
 

Labels: ,