Inspiration Wednesday


Hi Peeps!!
It's Noelle. My first post on the Unity blog *GASP* 
I have been so nervous and dreading this to be honest LOL
I have been scouring Pinterest, taking pictures of things in my house and nothing is inspiring me.  How am I suppose to inspire y'all if I am not inspired??
Then I decided I needed my first tattoo to honor my parents.  I messaged Ang and asked her if I could use a Unity stamp and she said YES!!  I picked out a couple of stacks of books, some hearts and some butterflies.  Then I saw Fishy Philosophy and I swooned.  I ADORE that set!  It was one of my fave back in the days of ippity!!  So then I jumped on Pinterest again to decide where to place the tattoo.  Well because I also make rag quilts this quilt was right there when I logged in.  Isn't it beautiful?
I immediately saw waves and seriously whipped the card out in 30 minutes.  Oh how I LOVE it when that happens!!!
 I grabbed a MME pad called Six by Six and some Spellbinder edge dies.
 I cut one inch strips and ran them through my CuttleBug.
 I used glue dots so I could bend them up to make waves and just layered the whole front of the card.  I trimmed the edges when I was finished.
I embossed the fish, slapped on some water color and cut them out.  [Please don't be inspired by my cutting skills.  I have been practicing for like 40 years and it is not getting better.  We all can't be good at everything LOL]
I embossed the sentiment and scattered some sequins.  Quick and super easy!! The white in the back is actually the inside of the card.  I didn't notice that weird angle until just now LOL I put the 'waves' all over the front of the card.
I'd love to hear how you get inspired.  For me I just can't push it.  It has to fall together naturally with some luck I think  LOL
Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I hope you see something today that inspires you instantly!

Labels: ,