Friends with Flair Linky Party

Yay for FriYay!!! I hope you all love Fridays as much as I do :) Friends with Flair is such a great time for Unity stampers to come together as a community. I've met a lot of great stampers through FWF (even met some in person!) and I'm so grateful to Unity for that opportunity!

Ok, enough sappiness.


I don't think you need ME to tell YOU that this Perfect Day Hummingbird stamp is absolutely off the friggin' charts adorable. It's pretty obvious. I colored my hummingbirdy with Copic markers and paired the image with some fun pattern papers that reminded me of a hummers pretty colors and wings. And may I also add, 'wishing you a perfect day' can work for my collection of birthday cards I'm stocking up on! Double Bonus!



Now it's YOUR TURN! Share your Unity creations in the linky below!


--Link up your Unity projects through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection

to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED MONDAY NIGHT--

Have a great weekend!







Labels: , ,