SMAK Saturday Scrapbook

Happy Saturday! It's Rachel stopping in today to share a scrapbook page showcasing the newest SMAK "Life is What You Make It" February kit. 


There are so many beautiful images in the February SMAK, but I was especially drawn to the gorgeous circle stamps...


I stamped several of the flowers, colored with Copic markers, and fussy cut them. I also stamped the dotted spiral onto some patterned paper. All circles were die cut with nesting circle dies.


Now that I have all of my circles, it was time to assemble! This was a pretty quick scrapbook page to put together.




Once I was finished with this page, I still had a lot of left over circles and flowers. So I used those to create a second layout in a matter of minutes.


The SMAK kits are $26 a month and are filled with stunning large stamps that are perfect for scrapbooking and mixed media projects! Unity also has a more affordable mixed media subscription called Layers of Life (LOL) which is only $11.99 a month! 



So glad you took some time from your weekend to visit the Unity blog! Have a wonderful and stampy Saturday :)



Labels: , , ,