DT Tuesday

Hi Unity Friends!  It's Kary here with a project using the latest January 2015 SMAK kit.  Have you seen the kit? 

JANUARY-2015-SMAK-OURSELVES

It's a wonderful kit and so awesome even for cardmakers like me.


I love the silhouette stamp and the beautiful sentiment.  Here's what I did - stamp the image with 2 shades of inkpad, and the sentiment on the side. Distress the edges with Distress Inks (Tumbled Glass & Tea Dye) and Distress Stains (Dried Marigold & Milled Lavender).


And now, the part I really look forward to - sharing some of the Awesome projects created by Unity peeps...

Look at this beautiful project from Mandi. I love the design and how everything flows so well.  Great job, Mandi!!

Another beauty, this project is by Tristan Dawes - I love the colours and how the image pops.

There's so many wonderful projects I could list, so please continue to share and wow us with your creativity.
Lastly, here's a quote for you this week :)

Labels: ,