Playing with the November SMAK kit


It's the perfect day to craft and work on my Pocket Scrapbooking album
Got my mug of tea
Secret stash of chocolate in the bottom drawer
And the new Nora Roberts book on tape to listen too

I wish all Saturday's were like this

I wanted to scrap some personal photos this time
I was inspired by the name of the November SMAK kit-
'Trust your Soul'
So this page is me and of course I had to include the butterfly as they have special significance to me
plus look at it- this butterfly is stunning!

I included 2 pics today as it was a bit of a struggle to get lighting on this grey November day



I made my own 3x4 pocket cards with the beautiful sentiment and the birds. 
I had also made the butterfly card in 3x4 then realized it would be sideways
Hmmm....not my plan
New plan included me grabbing some acetate and floating the butterfly on a 4x6 card. 
And some sequins of course!
This lead to me making 2 more acetate cards in 3x4 as I just love this look!

This kit can be yours too!
"Trust your Soul"
November is still here
Click here to read more about the SMAK monthly kit program

Have a wonderful day!

Labels: ,