A little late but Friend's with Flair time!!!


Happy Friday!
Andrea here to kick off a tardy FWF
So sorry for the delay- it's PD day here from school and it has thrown me off
I've been so busy with my young teen I forgot everything 
including my own name at this point LOL!!!


This is a Fall card I made awhile back but I love it so darn much I wanted to share it again!
It's using Deer to Me and it's on sale so a great time to grab it! You get 50% off store wide by using code FB40. Enabler alert ;)

So what have you made with Unity this week? 
Share it with us!

And here's how you can win…
--Link up through Midnight CST tonight--
There will be TWO PRIZES to be given away by random selection
to the person who:
1. submits a project by linking below
2. leaves a comment on the links below
--PRIZE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON MONDAY--

Labels: ,