DT Tuesday with Kris Lancaster

Kris here today with a card of mine and some inspiration from other Unity friends.
 
We're certainly zipping through June as fast as the rest of this year as gone.
 
My little card is in honor of all graduates.  The season, if you will, is coming to a close
and I had this idea to use a lovely Phyllis Harris image and sentiment and
combine it with a graduation cap from Unity's May 2013 KOTM.
I LOVE to mix and match my stamps.

The images and sentiment are stamped on watercolor paper.
I only used a portion of the Phyllis Harris image and water colored her.
I then cut out one of the hats and popped it up so it looks like she is throwing it in the air.
 
 
 
I used the following...
 



 
 
Now for some wonderful cards from Unity friends.
I love all styles of cards so I'm sharing two very different cards with you.
 
 
 
 
First up is a FUN, FUN card using the little Harrison Hedgehog and some brilliant die-cutting.
Wasn't Lagene clever?
 
 
Next is a beautiful thank you card from Crystal Amaris.

 
Be sure to check out the Unity Show & Tell Group on Facebook.
There is a ton of inspiration there every day.
 
Lastly, I'll leave you with a quote that means a lot to me.
 
 
 


Labels: ,