DT Tuesday with Camille Robinson

Happy Tuesday fellow Unity Lovers!

It’s Camille here today to share a scrapbook layout using April's SMAK kit with a Past Kit of the Month and an Itty-Bitty,

AND I’m going to share a sentiment card I put together using a favorite quote of mine with a Fashionista!

Let’s get Tuesday started.

Here’s a peek at this month’s SMAK Kit. 

(clicking on the image will take you to the product page at Unity—just CLICK!)

APRIL-2014-SMAK-WILDFLOWERS-WINGS-This kit will not be found in stores! It is a special kit offered for the SMAK (Scrapbooking, Mixed-Media, Altered art, Kit) Membership Program.

Here’s my scrapbook layout using this month’s SMAK Kit.

run or dye lg

This layout features pictures of my daughter, Brandi, and her friend, Sarah, who went to and finished their first “Run or Dye” event this past March.

It looks like they had fun!

Also used on the layout are stamps from a May 2012 Kit of the Month, “Love in an Instant”.  Below is a peek at that kit.

I’ve gotten quite a bit of use from this kit for scrapbooking because of the fun Polaroid camera and frame.

(clicking on the image will take you to the product page at Unity)

0002462_0

And then there’s the sentiment Itty-Bitty I used under the Polaroid camera, “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”.

This sentiment always goes so well with the Fashionistas.

(clicking on the image will take you to the product page at Unity)

BIB-079-GIRLS-JUST-WANNA-HAVE-FUN

Below is a picture of the card I made using a quote I found perusing Pinterest. I thought it paired itself well with a Fashionista

and with my scrapbook layout of my daughter and her friend finishing their “Run or Dye” event. They give me MUCH inspiration to get fit and to make plans to get fit.

cants into cans 

“She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans.”

--Kobi Yamada

I used Jess {fashionista} on the front of the card.  She’s so perfectly fun, isn’t she?!

(clicking on the image below will take you to the product page at Unity)

UK-1082A-JESS

 

NOW, time for some real fun!

picksoftheweek1

Quite often I find myself gazing admirably at the creations made by the very talented members of the UNTY {show & tell} Facebook

community. From time to time, there are some fantastic challenges going on there, too, that will get you motivated to use Unity stamps.

Most recently they had an Itty-Bitty Challenge, and I thought I’d share a couple of cards that caught my eye!

 

Below is a card made by Mandi Speers Mance. It’s so simple and adorable and makes me want

to cuddle the bunny!  The dandelions just to the right of the bunny adds an interesting touch to the design of this one-layer card.  Way to go, Mandi!

Here’s a link to Mandi’s blog post:

 http://faithhopecrafts.blogspot.com/2014/04/day-6-itty-bitty-challenge.html

1403136_10154050102370707_3933165704048539699_o 

Below is another fantastic card from the challenge, this one is by Ambelleina Warwillow!

I liked that the sentiment was right smack in the middle with the bow on top for moderate decoration.

The color combo used was as fantastic as the sentiment. Well done, Ambelleina!

Here’s a link to Ambelleina’s blog post: 

http://christinascreations1.blogspot.com/2014/04/unity-itty-bitty-day-challenge-day-5.html

10151385_385112891627963_212658597802319974_n

I hope you all have a wonderfully creative day!

Here’s a link to the UNITY {show & tell} Facebook Page, so you can JOIN in the fun, too:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/434773279941105/

Camille Robinson_sig1

Labels: