DT Tuesday {pick of the week} and Last BLOGPOST of the year !!!



Hello Unity lovers,


I'm honored that I may do the last blogpost for this year!
It's the last day of the year, the day to look back at 2013...
What was the most important thing I've experienced?
Who was the most important person to me?
What was a Unity stamp project that caught my eye??
What was the funniest thing that happened?... etc...etc...


I am not going to answer all these questions, but the most important  person in my life this year was 
Marscha; she gave me my balance back.... I am so thankfull for that, so I've made a layout for her.
She was my light in the darkness.
Thanks Marscha!


A beautiful project that caught my eye is this one. 
I found it on pinterest (yes yes I am mad about pinterest :)
It's from Aida Haron, her art is amazing!!!


I wish you all the best for 2014 and I've made this card for all of you !