DT Tuesday with Jen E. from the Block

It is Design Team Tuesday here at Unity.  If you can believe it, I have been on the Unity team since day one!  I just happened to find them on the internet because I was looking for some funky-fresh stamps. I about fell OVER when I found a BEER STAMP (similar to this )...then I fell in LOVE!!

side note:  What button did I accidentally hit to give this font a slant???

I have a couple of my favorite layouts to share.  As you can see, I am all about the journaling. The second one cracks me up because my kids are all older now.  We were reading them together the other day and the kids couldn't stop giggling.    If you don't already do it, keep journaling and documenting!!  It is priceless!


I was cruising the world-wide web and found this chick, RUBY, who I dig.  I love that she journals and scrapbooks!
Alrighty then, have a super Tuesday!


 

Labels: ,