{happiness has no limit}....but only available for a few more days...

Happy Friday!

Shilo here today to tell you all about what's 
happening at Unity this weekend....

NEW RELEASES....



So many fantastic Christmas stamps....
and no! 
it's not too early...
think of all the projects you can get done before the Christmas rush!!
Perfect timing for these lovelies!


KIT CLUB....
A little reminder that this gorgeous kit of the month is only available for a few more days...
{happiness has no limit}
Not part of the club yet?

8.5" X 11" sheet of red rubber.
Delivered to your door.
Every month.
Only $26.

 For more info click here.


And because I LOVE my kit's, I just had to create a card for you.....


I used the May 2013 Kit of the Month
{totally & utterly amazing}

That's what I love about my kits...
I go back to them over and over again.....
so many great images with so many great uses....
love, love, love them!

AWESOME DEALS
AND don't forget to head over to Unity and shop!!
Check out these awesome deals:





Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
~ Shilo

Labels: ,