Design Team Pick of the Week

Hello Unity friends. I hope you are having a great week so far. I have been seriously de-stashing and de-cluttering my home for the past week so getting into my craft space to create sadly has fallen down to the bottom of my to do list. I have really been missing my creative outlet but I
did however find the time to whip up this little card last night using the cute

3 Boo's itty bitty



You can purchase this cute image here.


Now here's what I spied this week that rocked some Unity rubber!

From the KOTM/S.M.A.K. Facebook group
by Mary Ann Kelemen


Looks like we had the same color scheme in mind.

and this one from the Unity {show & tell} Facebook group
by MariLynn DeGroot

You had me with the butterflies but the stained glass effect is just stunning!

Today I'll leave you with a little bit of wisdom I found via Pinterest. 


My favorite part...

"Life is about the people you meet, and the things you create with them."
SO GO OUT AND START CREATING

Be Authentique, Be YOU!

Have a great week!

Labels: ,