{be inspired} on Inspiration Wednesday

Good Afternoon Unity friends, Angie Blom here with a fun FALL layout ..
This week I was totally inspired by the UNITY {be inspired} challenge..
Have you been on the {be inspired} challenge blog yet??
 
Well this month's Inspiration Color Challenge and Layout/ Card Sketches are amazing..
YOU NEED TO CHECK IT OUT!!
 
Let's start with a little peek of my project..
 
Using this month KOM ( Cozy Moments)
 
 
NOW check out the Challenge Photo and Layout Sketch..
Honestly how easy can this be.. look at those fabulous colours..
I just totally fell in love with this fall colour photo.
 
For the leaves that are in the August KOM ( Cozy Moments)
I first inked them on white cardstock using the RICH COCOA memento ink pad.
Then for the yellow leaf I used copic colours.. YR23, YR15, and Y17 .. starting with the
YR23 for my outer edges.. and working towards the inside with my lighter colours.
The Teal leaf I did the same using BG72 for the outer edges and BG10 to blend the inside.
a perfect colour blends for this layout.  
 

here is a closer look...

 
You can find these leaves  and a whole lot more FALL inspired images
in this month's August KOM (cozy Moments)
 

Here is my full layout .. you can see I stamped the leaf images on the background
White cardstock in the yellow and light teal colour . Using two sentiments from the kit.
the other papers are from SC yearbook, Project Life Cinnamon Addition.


My Inspiration, I used the Colour Inspired Photo and the Layout Inspired Sketch.




 
 I can't wait to see you come out and play with this month's {be inspired} challenge. I know you will
have a lot of fun creating a layout, card or mixed media project.. just link your creations to the
Challenge Blog here... http://www.theunitystampco-challenge.blogspot.ca/
 
Have a wonderful CREATIVE day
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo


 

Labels: , , ,