a little COZY moments on a Monday

Cozy Moments



This is the coziest of cozy kits ever.  
Don't you love all the fall and
Halloween images.

ONLY a few more days to sign up to get this 
darling set in your mailbox.
ALL the kit of the month membership
details can be found HERE.

I keep going to back to this kit 
over and over again.
It is quite possible I'll have every stamp
inked up by the end of the month.

I couldn't wait to ink up those little bats
so here we go.


Eeeek.  
I know those bats are suppose to be spooky
but aren't they super cute?
I have details about this card on my blog.

I'm obsessed with teal and orange right now.
SCARY obsessed.
I blame it on the current Unity {be inspired} challenge.


I keep coming back to them in different ways.
Have you played yet?
You can find all the deets HERE.

And don't forget this...
 
 
Hurry and fill up your cart... 
it all ends at Midnight central time.

Labels: , , ,