Inspiration Wednesday : LOVE , HOPE, FAITH

Hello, Angie Blom here with my Inspiration Wednesday project.
Have you seen the Inspired Unity INSPIRED colour Challenge.
 I just love the colour combinations this month.
Greens, Black, White and Grey.
 
 
you can find the Unity Inspired Challenges here.
 
I was loving the layers of colours and wanted to make an ART canvas using one of the
stamps in my July 2012 SMAK kit  and some from the newest Sentiment kit... All About HOPE
 
 
 
This kit was created special to offer hope and support to those fighting health issues. Specifically close to the heart of our artist Tifany is to raise the awareness of Lupus and the Lupus Foundation of America. Please visit this site: http://www.lupus.org/.
Created by Tifany DeGough.
 
here is what I made..
 
 
 
I also loved the entire layout of the design in the photo.. can you tell!!
 
So I started with a variety of papers from the Echo Park collection " for the Record"
they with a paper doily to start my first layer..
I then layered the different papers to achieve my over all look.
then  I stamped in a dark green ink the half circle image 
from the past SMAK kit - cre-ate
 
cre-ate {SMAK JULY 2012} 3
 
then adding some black bling and some glitter to it. finishing it up with a
flower from Petaloo and a decorative brad.
 


Then using the work banners LOVE, HOPE, FAITH .. it just finished the canvas piece off
nicely.. this will hang on my ART wall of my house.. I just love using these stamps to make
my own HOME decor items. I hope you give this a try.. and take the UNITY inspired Challenge.

 You can link up your creations for the challenge starting now !
we offer 3 different challenges so go check it out.



Have a wonderfully INSPIRING day .
Hugs,
Angie

Labels: , ,