Unity Thursday Hop WINNERS!


Hello Unity lovers,

Jolande here with the winners of the Unity Thursday blog hop!!

I hope these three winners will have a great Saturday!!! J
Lisa Angela said...
wow another amazing blog hop and what a sale u are having this weekend! but I must stop my once a week ordering at Unity....I just can't afford it! lol so hopefully I win a prize....hint hint!

Victoria said ..
Beautiful!! Love your work!!!
    TJ Butler said...
Love the simplicity of this card - very well done!! Can't wait to see more of your stuff! Have a great day!!

You 3 have each WON a $20.00 gift certificate
to
Unity Stamp Company!

CONGRATULATIONS!
PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO:
kelli@unitystampco.com
Include your Full Name and Address.
Also mention you won a "Unity Blog Hop Comment Prize".
And a Tag to give you inspiration for stamping!!!!
Have a Happy Easter Weekend!!