Growing in Unity Wednesday

Hey there!  This week our Growing in Unity gal is Lindsey M-P!

Meet Linsdey:


Here is a little something about Lindsey in her own words:

"Hello from still-snowy Ontario! I’m Lindsey, and this is my second time as a Growing in Unity girl. I have a big bin full of Unity stamps – I love that they come in so many styles for whatever you want to make. I am almost always a clean and simple stamper, so that’s mostly what you’ll see on my blog – but I tried to play with a few other styles this week! Hope you’ll stop by my blog and see what I've been up to."

Now check out this great card Lindsey made for her Growing in Unity feature:


Be sure to swing on by Lindsey's blog each day this week for loads of fun inspiration!  At the endo fhte week Lindsey will pick one lucky person from her comments to win 2 itty bitty's of their choice!

Thanks for stopping by!