A Love Story

A good Monday to you all!
Shellye here with this week's post featuring the
KIT OF THE MONTH 

I haven't had the chance to use too many of the beautifully etched
red-rubber stamps from the December KOTM, so I went with 
one of my favorites from the kit:

I gathered  the feeling that these books have been well-read
and well-used, so I decided to carry out that theme with some distressing
and a pretty weathered grey paper by Authentique.
After watercoloring the image, I used a bit of silver mist to complete
the distressed look.
I embossed the actual card-front with a lattice style embossing folder
by EK Success.  I then lightly inked over the raised areas with my 
scruffy ink pad.


Each and every month, the Unity KOTM subscribers receive a 
bountiful lot of unique stamps and at a great price!
Interested in becoming a Kit-of-the-Month member?
Just click -->here<-- for ordering details

Thanks so much for stopping by today...hope you have a wonderful week!

Labels: ,