SMAK Saturday

Hello Unity friends. If you are looking for the Hip Hop winners just scroll down to the next post!

 Can you believe there are only 10 days til Christmas? I don't know about you but I still have a little shopping to do. Speaking of shopping, last week we did a little tree shopping for our very first real Christmas tree . In all the time my husband and I have been together, we always used my fake tree instead of a real one. This year I had my heart set on us finally having a real Christmas tree in our home. I can't even tell you how excited my daughter was.

For today's SMAK Saturday I am sharing a layout I made with some pics from our family tree shopping adventure featuring the January SMAK kit.

Love Story Clips


I love all the "love" themed images in this month's kit and that even the though the theme is perfect for all your relationship and Valentine photos, I was able to easily adapt it to my holiday themed layout.

Smith Family Tree




I loved the clipboard image in this kit. It's perfect for journaling.




I really like that the Unity SMAK kits come with so many fun images that it's easy to incorporate them into your layouts no matter what your theme is.

If you'd like to sign up to get some SMAK happy mail I can tell you it's super easy!
Click over here and find out how.

Thanks for spending some time with us here today!