SMAK Saturday

Hello! Shemaine here, bringing you another SMAK Saturday. This month's SMAK kit is full of awesome images that will inspire you to create awesome layouts or create some fun mixed media projects.
 
Here's a look at the October SMAK kit



I rarely scrap layouts about myself and I am working to change that. I really want my kids to learn more about their mom thru my scrapbooking. So I've been using my SMAK kits to tell my story to my kids.
For this layout I chose a silly photo of me in my scrap space. I love being creative and the way it makes me feel. I want my kids to know the passion I have for paper crafting.

You're So....Creative
 


Here's a closer look at some of the detail of the hexagon images which I looooved. I placed them all on one block to create a pattern and then stamped them directly onto my layout. Easy peasy.
 
 
 
I paper pieced one of the hexagons and added a fun sentiment to a Jillibean Soup kraft tag to create my title.
 
If you'd like to sign up to get your monthly SMAK kit then click on over here to learn how you can.
 
Thanks for stopping by the Unity blog today.
 
Have a fantastic weekend!
 
 
 

{Ippity} {Ippity}