October's Kit of the Month....


Only a few more days left in October...if you can believe it!!? So that means that if you are in LOVE with this month's Kit of the Month, you only have a few days left to head over to Unity and sign up to get yours!! My KOTM is one of my favorite parts of Unity...happy mail each and every month!! I love it!

Check out the CURRENT KIT:
Totally adorable, right??

I got to playing with my August KOTM....with the move and all the other life happenings, I hadn't had the chance to bust it out and create with it yet...I had so much fun...and how versatile...that's one of things that is so inspiring about the KOTM!

Here's my creation for you this week:
You Color My World
More pics and supply details posted on my blog.

Thanks for popping by.....
~ Shilo


{Ippity} {Ippity}