Hip Hop Winners... WINNERS

Happy Saturday
It's Angie Blom here to announce the winner for the comments from Thursday's Hip Hop!!
First I just want to thank everyone for taking the time to comment on our Blogs we so appreciate it!!!
 
Here are this weeks winners..
for a $20.00 gift certificate to shop the Unity Website!!
 
From Jen Bucks Blog
 
BloggerЛілюська-Lilia said...
I'm gonna scream!! I LOVE your card so much! And I LOVE that owl!! Oh, how lucky I am being a member of the kit of the week club!!
Thank you so much for sharing this!!
October 18, 2012 2:30 PM
 
*******************************************************************
 
From Renee's Blog
 
48scrappin18 October 2012 23:04
Super cute card with all your pumpkins :) I really like the stamp set of the month! tfs, hugs, Violet
 


*************************************************************************
 
From Stephanie's Blog
 
Blogger4Him said...
Your card is really pretty. I enjoyed browsing your blog. Thanks for sharing. Alease
 
 
Congratulations ladies!

Please e-mail kelli@unitystampco.com

Include your full name and your address

and state that you won a "Hip Hop Comment Prize".
 
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs,
Angie



{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,