Susan Weckesser Stamps and Guest Designer Erika Taylor

We all have our mentors and favorite artists in this great community of ours don't we? People that inspire us, build us up, and help us become better! Well, I'm here today to let you know that Susan Weckesser and Angela Magnuson are two of mine. These two ladies have hearts of gold, are the real deal and uplift me every day.

Hello everyone, Erika Taylor here today sharing a layout I created with some amazing Susan Weckesser stamps from Unity. These stamps are wonderful to work with, and I want to show you a layout that is all about the stamps and embossing powder.

For this layout, I used a combination of A Little Bit Washi, ABC 123 Washi, Insta-Cute and a co-branded Simple Stories Set called Splatters and Stars. I embossed all the images using Wow embossing powder and everything came together using Helmar Adhesives. Here are a few close ups of the layout.


 Yes, that is a cheese head you see. My husband is a huge Packers fan, and our son thought this "hat" was too fun!!!




And here is the final project, full of Susan Weckesser stampy goodness!!!


If you love creating mixed media projects of any sort, these stamps are AMAZING!!!! Check them out and grab a few of your favorites from the store. You will be so glad you did.

Thanks so much for stopping by the Unity Blog today, I hope you all enjoy your Monday. Leave a comment and let me know what your favorite Susan Weckesser stamp from Unity is!

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,