DT Tuesday with Karen


Hi Unity Friends!
It's Karen here for this week's DT Tuesday post!

So, today I am featuring a couple of stamps
 from "the TIME is NOW" stamp set
that really inspired me to make
this card...




and, I've been wanting to make a card
with pennant banners along the side, so I thought 
this would be the time to do this ...
adding the "brave" sentiment
and those sweet little birdies following their mama!!


and now, for my PICK of the WEEK...
from our Unity friend
Morissa Sweeney

The big burlap flower, denim ruffles, and color combination,
and beautiful sentiment
sure make for one gorgeous card!!

love..love..love it!!


Be sure to visit her blog and show her some love!
(just click on her name or her card )

For now...
I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes
from a sweet charming bear that you might know...

If there is tomorrow when we are not together
There is something you must always remember...
You are braver than you believe,
Stronger than you seem,
And smarter than you think!
But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart,
I’ll always be with you!!
- Winnie the Pooh -


Hugs & Smiles,


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,