Jimmi's Sunday Favorites

Happy Sunday morning!
Jimmi here to share some of the
pretty things I've seen this week!

We'll start with some Unity prettiness!
All of these cards are in our Splitcoaststampers Gallery!
You can visit each one to find out
what stamps and supplies were used!

housebuiltofcards

andora

ddaws

Sherri Thompson

Paper Deva

stampinsweeney

ejkeaton

Now for some other pretty things...

I am a sunglasses collector lover...
so I got this pair recently because they are
not shiny, they're matte and just look a little bit different:


ray-ban new wayfarer

I've also been wearing perfume!!
OK this is HUGE...I've always hated perfume..
hated scented lotions...
I wouldn't even allow a friend in my car if they were
wearing anything that had a scent...yes it's true!

but I smelled this in a store one day and I didn't hate it
and it didn't give me an instant headache.
So I bought it and I've been wearing it
it is sort of a sweet/candy smell:

Vera Wang Lovestruck

and now I have to run and get ready for a little
shoe shopping today.

Hope you have a FABULOUS day!



{Ippity} {Ippity}