Stamp of the Week - {day and night}

  
{Day and Night}


Just look at those pocket watches.  Don't you just fall in love?  My grandpa had a pocket watch.  As a little girl I would hold it in my little hands and listen for that faint little tick, tick, tick.  This little stamp of the week reminds me of him.

You only have until TOMORROW at midnight to sign up for the Stamp of the Week (SOTW) program.  Sunday, this one disappears and we send out the next one.  

I have no doubt you will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE a little unity package 
in the mail every week.  



 I used it in this quick card.  
I stamped the saying on the strip of patterned paper, masked it off and then stamped the watches over the top.  Creates the illusion of a border around the stamp.  What a fun little trick.  

I also added a hand drawn arrow cut out of some patterned paper and a little heart.  All in guy friendly colors, but if you know a girl like me... it could be for a lady as well.  I like green and kraft, just sayin'.  Hee hee.  


The background numbers stamp is 
from the Make Everyday Count SMAK set.


Which happens to be in the UNITY promotion this weekend.  All SMAK sets are only $26!!!  Time to stock up on those great BIG stamps.  They are all so fabulous.


AND

Tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day and we can't let that pass by without a challenge and a prize!  The Unity way of course.



All the action and deets can be found in the Splitcoast Stampers Unity forum.  
The sketch has been provided already so you can get a jump start.  
Run on over there NOW!

It is FRIDAY friends, so scroll down one or 
CLICK HERE to join in on our Friends with Flair fun.




Lisa Arana
{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , , ,