April Guest Designer Farewell

Hi all! Tami here with my very last guest designer post for this month. I've had a great time, as always, playing with Unity stamps this month and have one last card to share.

 For this week's card I chose a Phyllis Harris design from the Miracles Happen stamp set.



I went with another clean and simple card adding touches of pink. 
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company, Markers: Shinhan Touch Twin, Ribbon Creative Impressions, Pearls: Want2Scrap, Pattern: Fancy Pants Designs


Thanks the great folks at Unity for having me this month, the Unity team for being so welcoming and to all of you for joining me!

 I hope you will keep in touch.
If you're on Facebook I'd love to have visit my page or you can stop by my blog and say hello any time!

~Tami



{Ippity} {Ippity}