SMAK!! Saturday... ooops.. on a Sunday!!


Good Morning everyone, Happy Spring to you all..
 hope you all changed your clocks forward one hour..One hour less sleep.. not sure I like that.. but of course today I woke up at 6 am.. the old time.. figures haha..

It's Angie Blom here, this sunny Sunday Morning for a little SMAK canvas project.
Using the Newest SMAK kit.." True Story"
 and one of the past Stamp of the Week "love lives here" 




This is a 4x4 canvas.. using gesso to first coat the surface of the canvas.. and all the colouring was done with Faber Castell big pitt pens and gelato's.
 I love it because there is no mess of Acrylic paint involved. 
You can see in the grass I used the zigzag stamp from the SMAK
 and in the sun the small coffee stain circle.  


I really like this part of it.. I used the corrugated heart stamp in blue on the other end of the canvas.. this makes it look like the ray of the sun is coming over the house .


For the Stamp of the Week.. I printed it on white paper, coloured it in with the big pitt pens from Faber Castell and paper pieced it.. adhering it on with some Helmar Decoupage.
 I also used the i love you stamp that came with the SOTW... you can see it in the corner.. and the flowers perfect size for this canvas scene.


I just love this SMAK kit for all the textures you get..
whether it is a card, layout or canvas art.. you can use these in many ways..
 Hope you all try this..and remember you can still get
 this SMAK kit on the Unity Website... HERE


Thanks for coming by.. I will try not to mix up my days for next time.. haha.
Have a great Sunday
Hugs,
Angie
xoxo

{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: , ,