It's DT Tuesday!!

Good morning Unity friends! 
 It's Karen here with you today, 
and I'm sharing a card featuring this itty bitty stamp
  "My Strength & Song, Lord"!


I created a card full of sweet flowers and lots of vibrant colors
 surrounding this passage 'cause it just puts a smile on my face
when I read it!


now for the...
**Project PICKS of the Week!!**

Yep, that's right..
Today, I decided to choose TWO picks
'cause it's so hard just to choose just one!

I think you will agree that this card
by Aletha Williams
featuring
{ippity} stamp "Dream a Little Dream"
is absolutely STUNNING!
Just love the whimsical feel to it, the coloring is superb,
and I just love those little pearls, distressing and color choice!!

Then, I choose this card
by
Nora Anne
featuring the 
March KOTM
it's so very GORGEOUS!!
Loving the watercolor look of the flower,
matching the designer papers
and, the banner running down the card with the 
soft & delicate yellow bow...
just really caught my eye!!


Stop by and leave these lovely ladies some love!
Make sure you upload your cards to the SCS Gallery, Pinterest, and Facebook!!
We'll continue to eye spy each and every week!!

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs & Smiles,
"The Journey is the Reward" - Chinese Proverb


{Ippity} {Ippity}

Labels: ,