Hello Unity stamp lovers,
 here I am again; Jolande from Holland! Yes, yes back on the Monday …for me it’s a HAPPY MONDAY!!!
Of course this is the day to promote the KOM!!! (not the new one…It takes a little more time to travel all the way to Europe!!!) Of course I made a tag…I always make tags hahahaha…they are so nice to make and so easy to use for a packet or as a small giftcard!!

And what do you think about this present…a small present for the birthday of a young boy!!!

I also played with the new stamps from Christina Tomlison…The Big Stamp is so cute for scrapbooking; and the background stamps ..I can only say one word: YUMMY!!

Did you see the new KOM..it’s lovely…and the coming KOM from April is double YUMMY, can’t wait to ink this one…

For more information about the KOM click here,
and for the stamps of Christina Tomlinson.. click here.
Wish you a very nice week with lots of stamping fun !!

 
{Ippity}
 
{Ippity}